Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Book Tour Over - Back to Work

Did I tell you I renewed my Real Estate license?
 
I sure did.
 
So, Book Tour is over and now it's back to work.
 

dress: First by LA

Since my new boss would probably freak out over my
 'Hillbilly Debutante' outfits I thought I'd break out something a bit more professional but still 'hip'.
 
You will not see this girl in business suits. No siree Bob. I can not do business suits.
I just can't.
 
I'm not saying I won't ever wear my cowboy boots to work, but I thought I should give her a little time to get to know me. To see the 'serious' side of me (that's hard to say without laughing. Me? Serious?)
 
However, I can seriously say these shoes are ultra comfy. 
 
(Zigisoho)
 
I trotted all over the uneven cobblestone streets of Old Town Alexandria without twisting an ankle which is a feet feat in and of itself. Go ahead an laugh. You know you want to.
 
 
Til next time,
 
Kathie

1 comment:

Penny @ The Comforts of Home/From Harvest To Table said...

For some reason I didn't remember you were in Old Town. I was there visiting the first week of April...we could have had coffee! You look great in your dress.