Thursday, April 3, 2014

Adventures with Chuck - FLASH MOB

So, when Mom told me that Chuck was expecting aallll of Washington DC to roll out the red carpet because he was coming to town I posted that on my facebook page.  My regular readers know I used Chuck's name in my first novel, False Victim. He fancies himself to be 'famous', therefore 'everyone in DC', he just knew, was going to be lining up on the streets to talk to him.

A friend saw this on my facebook and wouldn't you know one of my dear friends knows someone who does flashmobs and she just happened to be in Washington DC!

For my new readers or if you're getting caught up; In honor of my special needs brother, Chuck, I used his name in my first novel, Chuck Bishop. (False Victim is based on a true story of what happened to us when we moved to the Washington DC area 13 years ago. I used Chuck's name for the private investigator and of course he was absolutely thrilled!)

I hope you'll take the time to click on the link below and see what happens!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm04GBf3iAc&feature=youtu.be

Sarah-Timmons Marshall, the leader is from Kansas City and started a group called BOOST whose sole purpose is to do random acts of kindness.  This group is AMAZING beyond belief. She literally had ONE day to pull this off.




1 comment:

holli said...

That is THE coolest friend to do that for your brother! He was too precious signing everyone's book. I know that made his entire day and put smile on your face. I love this so much.