Friday, October 24, 2014

One Bride, Four Bridesmaids, and One Rehearsal Dinner, Part 3

I don't have pictures to post right now but will definitely later. As a matter of fact, the ol' Canon 1500 battery is charging as we speak.
 
I just wanted to take a breather before I get back to work.
 
Even though we are not done with the construction around the house and the bride was well aware of this, I insist that as much as possible be as perfect as possible - especially her room for the night.
 
Everything she sees the moment she opens her eyes tomorrow morning will be etched in her memory for the rest of her life - memories she will share with children and grandchildren.
 
It gives me chills to think I am entrusted with that.
 
Okay, I was teasing...
 
 
Here's a little peek.
 
Til next time,
 
Kathie
 
Kathie


No comments: