Monday, October 20, 2014

Really, Kathie? At YOUR age?

 Why?
 
Because I have no intention of fading gently into the night.
 
 
Also, they're cute!
 
And because....
 
I have no intention of fading gently into the night.
(Did I mention that already?)
 
 


 That just is not in the plan.
 
An over-age Miley Cyrus?
Think what you want.
 
But I promise - no twerking (I can't even dance), no swinging naked from a wrecking ball (however, I DO zip-line from time to time and fully clothed), and no ugly tongue pictures.
Actually, no tongue pictures whatsoever.
Ew.
Gross.
 
Til Next Time,
Kathie


3 comments:

Farrah said...

Wild Woman! Haha! Your hair is great! What does your boyfriend think?

Kathie Truitt said...

Farrah - my 'boyfriend' has learned after 32 years to zip it. I am highly doubting that he likes it. But I do.

holli said...

love those shoes!!