Tuesday, December 16, 2014

All is calm, but not too bright....

I've decided not to decorate for Christmas this year.  Don't worry, I'm fine and I'm definitely in the Christmas spirit, it's just that my Christmas decorations and trees (yes, that's plural. I used to have one in every room, if you'll remember) did not make the big move. I will need to start over and with all the construction going on at The Hillbilly Hacienda I didn't feel like decorating. Plus, I think we're starting on the pool in a few weeks which means more chaos, which I don't need/want.

In the past few weeks I've had some dental surgery which has made me not want to do too much of anything, but it's also given me some time to think of some new articles, too. So, if there's anything you'd like for me to touch on in the next few weeks or the upcoming year - here's your chance to let me know.

And also, I had a wonderful tour of South Fork Rank a few days ago and I have plenty of pictures to share!

Til next time,

Kathie




No comments: