Monday, June 22, 2015

Yes, Virginia ....there really IS a Santa Claus

Oops....wrong story.
 
Yes, Virginia- you CAN still buy a house in the Dallas metro area for under $200,00.
 
I love this cute, cottage-style home.
 
But, wait til you see what's inside. Follow me....
 










 
 As pristine as can be!
Told ya, so!
However, in this market they are not lasting.
 
So, make sure you're prepared before you even go out with your realtor. Have your loan lined up before you even get in his/her car. Actually, a good realtor will insist on it the very first thing.
 
The best thing to do is to ask your realtor for references on a lender. As realtors, we know who can get the job done and get it done on time - which is sssooo important.
(I can not stress enough how important a reputable lender is).
 
If you're in the Dallas area - or moving here or know someone who is I'd love to work with them.
 
And yes - this is a shameless plug.
 
Don't worry - this is not turning into a 'real-estate' blog.
Sure, I'll post about houses every once in a while.
 
But I'll also still blog about fashion, junking, decorating
Hillbilly Hacienda, and all the wild and crazy trouble I often find myself in - along with the occasional editorial.
 
In other words, I promise to keep being the predictably unpredictable,random person you've come to know (and hopefully love) the past 10 years.
(Yikes! It's been 10 years already?)
 
Pinky promise!

No comments: