Saturday, November 7, 2015

Miranda Lambert's Pink Pistol Boutique

I felt bad for Miranda Lambert on the CMA's Wednesday night. She just didn't seem herself.
It was love at first sight when I first saw this girl on 'Nashville Star'. She reminds me so much of myself when I was in high school, and honestly? I like her much better in t-shirt, jeans and stringy hair than I do when they have her all glammed up...but I digress (which I often do).
 
 
Anyway, Saturday mornin', bright and early (about noon), I hopped in my little red wagon my red pickup truck, hit the wide, open Texas road aaaannndd...
 
 
 
about an 1 and 1/2 later I was in Miranda's hometown of Lindale, Texas.
 
As you can tell by the huge billboard, they are pretty dog-gone proud of their hometown girl.
 
 
 
The reason for this trip? To shop at Miranda's Pink Pistol Boutique. It's right smack dab in the middle of downtown on Hubbard Street. 101 Hubbard, to be exact.
 
 



 


Okay, you KNOW I was major-league crushing on this truck door. I might have tried to bargain, beg or steal this (totally joking), but if you'll remember the vintage Ford door from last year that almost broke up my 30-sum-odd year marriage I figured jail wouldn't be worth it. I settled for this picture instead.
 
And then....as I opened the door....I heard the Hallelujah choir
 
"AAAAAHHHHHH"
 

 
I liked ta died!!!!
 
I have wanted to visit this place for years!
 

Handsome young Adam greeted every one as they came through the door. And will you look at all those boots??
 Love!
 
 
 
Here's the wine bar - the first two samples are free, but nope. I didn't try any. Maybe next time.

 
Of course, Miranda's BFF's the Junk Gypsies
(gypsyville.com) had their new paint line fully displayed.
 
 
You know I didn't walk away empty-handed.
 


Texas ring!
 

 
And my very own pistol (necklace) - although it's not pink.
 
 
Adam says Miranda is there quite often, so maybe next time she'll be visiting. And there will be a next time.
I saw a lot of things I liked and no further than it is from me, you know I'll be trippin' there a lot.
 
Til Next Time,
 
Kathie

1 comment:

Farrah said...

How neat! I would love to go there!