Wednesday, December 2, 2015

From Sally....SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

 
Hey, everyone. It's me - Sally, and I am so depressed.
I swear if y'all knew all the nonsense goin' on around here you'd come and rescue me.
 
First of all, Mom has been sick so I haven't gone on a walk in a whole week!
 
Second of all, can someone please tell me just what the heck this is?
 

 
There have been men out here diggin' for 2 weeks and I can not figure what this is for. Seems like a perfectly good waste of space to me. Now, I have to walk around it and aaalll the way to the back of the yard to bury my bones. That's really a lot of work and wastes a lot of my valuable time just for this, this....hole in the yard.
 
Oh, and if that's not bad enough, look at what Mom has goin' on inside the house. And right before Christmas!
 
All of this
 



And this
 

 
 and this
 
 
are contents from the pantry, speaking of which, this used to be a kitchen wall with the pantry behind it...
 
 
Apparently, this is supposed to end up looking like a general store.
 
Really???
 
I'll have you know I don't like this.
Not at all.
Not one single bit.
 
It's crazy here.
Nothing is where it's supposed to be.
 
This morning she couldn't find my dog food.
I was ready to leave.
 
I've watched over, loved and protected this family for almost 11 years and I have never, ever seen Mom and Dad do something so crazy.
 
And right before Christmas.
 
Oh! But there's more!
I heard the contractor today tell Mom that he could come back next week to take up the floor and put down a new one.
 
What the heck is wrong with the floor we have????
 
Please.
Someone help me.

2 comments:

dottie mergner said...

Sally, sometimes for no good reason parents go off the deep end. I am truly sorry to hear how you are suffering. My advice is to wait it out for awhile. With compassion and lots of prayer on your part, sanity will reign once again in your home. But, that hole is a mystery. Just don't push anyone in it. It's not worth it. I KNOW!!

dottie mergner said...

Sally, sometimes for no good reason parents go off the deep end. I am truly sorry to hear how you are suffering. My advice is to wait it out for awhile. With compassion and lots of prayer on your part, sanity will reign once again in your home. But, that hole is a mystery. Just don't push anyone in it. It's not worth it. I KNOW!!