$52,306.36

 


That figure is my total sales for being open for only 7 months - and only 4 days a week.

Everyone has their own ideas of why I closed the doors after such a short time - and they can think whatever they want - but monetarily, The Hillbilly Debutante Mercantile and Pie Shoppe was a financial success.

Anyway....moving on to what's next.

Right now, I am still writing, doing a podcast (actually, it's a 'facebook live'), and picking up where I left off on my influencing business.) I've also been booked for a few speaking and emceeing events. 

But mostly, I am enjoying the peace and tranquility of life here on The Little House on the Prairie.

It's been a long, but fairly mild winter and this house is so very cozy.
I continue to do a lot of baking/cooking.
If it's above 50 degrees I hang the laundry on the line.
I go for long walks on our mostly-deserted road.
I read a lot at night.

We've added a new animal to the mix.

Lillian and Willow welcomed  tolerate a new rottweiler puppy, Grant - although at 10 months Grant is approximately 90 pounds. However, he doesn't know that and continues to sit in my lap and gives me a bewildered look as to why I don't carry him around, anymore.


I remain heartbroken about the shoppe - 
but I am also enjoying the peace and tranquility of home.

Thank you for being on this journey with me....and I believe the best is yet to come. 








Comments

Kay said…
I am sure of it.
Sarah said…
Now that I have found your blog I will keep dropping in for new stuff. Blogging is a wellness tool of my own so I enjoy reading yours.
Cindy Malone said…
I have a feeling the best is yet to come!!
Michelle said…
Wishing you only peace and joy. Maybe you can inspire me to kick the tires on the old blog!
Anonymous said…
You rock Milady!
Anonymous said…
I hope the journey ahead is peaceful and enjoyable for you♥️
Anonymous said…
Maybe here and
Instagram will be better for you. Best wishes. Puppies & pie!
Kathie Truitt said…
Thank you everyone. I'll be back to blogging full time soon - actually, working on a couple things now.
Anonymous said…
I always say that life will give you what you have given to others. I have been praying for you that life will provide in abundance the energy and feelings and deeds that you have given others.

God bless.

Popular Posts