It will be interesting to see who (if anyone) follows on my journey


                                                        'This will never work."

"You're wasting your time and money."

"This town will never go for this."

"This place will never be a destination."

Yet, here i am. 

Two months in.

Proving the naysayers wrong day after day.

It's not easy, but then again nothing worth having ever is.

The days are long - which would explain my absence from here the past few months.

I don't really know how long I'll do this  - the shop, that is.

Not because it's not working, but because I am not as young as I think I am. 

I'm exhausted, but in a good way.

I do want to keep a record of everything that happens, so I've decided to use my blog for that.

I already have some amazing stories since opening The Hillbilly Debutante Mercantile and Pie Shoppe and I'll share them as often as I can.

I don't think people really read blogs anymore, so I'm not trying to gain momentum by being here, but I very much enjoy writing and documenting my experiences, so I'll just do it for me.

If someone happens to follow along, that's great.

If not, that's fine, too.



Comments

Anonymous said…
You go girl Enjoy life
Anonymous said…
Every town needs a Hillbilly Debutante Cafe. Such a fun place to sit and visit with friends......long-time friends and just-met friends!

Popular Posts